Jan 19, 2022

January 2020

Google Photos reminded me of these. 



The picture was taken on 15 January 2020. Our final paper. Like finals final before focusing on our final year project (FYP). 
It has been 2 years, tau. I have no idea. Soooo fast. 

And I survived that approximately 2 years of leaving school. (sebab dah 2 years gak kita ber-covid). 


It's not an easy journey. Not at first in the beginning, not at all till the end. Writing a thesis, in the midst of MCO, not allowed to go out living as usual, not be able to meet the acquaintance physically. And I survived. 

The ups and downs during the period were un-explain-able. Countless times of crying and breakdown, lost, lose of interest, feels like quitting study. Depressed in short. And I made it, at the end of the day. I finished my thesis, I submitted it. I have graduated. Please someone congratulate me and tell me that you are proud of me. Because I am. :')


Lastly, congratulations to my mates! We did it. :')

No comments: